New training engine just went live for the first time. The new engine does not affect the interactive part of the training, but rather the weekly influence of club staff and club strategy. The influence of following staff members was increased:
- coaches (for first and reserve team),
- youth coaches,
- goalkeeping coaches (for first and reserve team),
- fitness coaches (for first and reserve team),
- sport psychologist,
- language teacher.
The engine is being tested, but overall the effects of it should be:
- quicker fitness recovery,
- quicker skill improvement progress,
- slight boost for morale,
- slight reduction of injury time,
- quicker improvement of player communication.
During tests on Saturday I have detected a problem with account / club creation on the public copy (account does not switch correctly the status, allows inactive user to parts of the interface it should not), was hoping it is easy to fix, yet on Monday only some of them are fixed. New restart date is Wednesday, if the problems will continue we will start the season without option for new users to join.
That is all I have to say - random disaster, few hours without electricity, happy times all around :( Should be done with the restart by the morning, but taking under consideration how well everything went so far in 2024 something weird will happen anyway, so I moved the start of the season until Friday.