Necom League Soccer soccer manager game
One of the British play-by-mail games that still is being played (as for 2016). Comparing to other such title the game was rather typical, but had very little options and most of them concentrated on the players. The teams were consisting real life players, which on one hand made the game seem more interesting, but on the other gave very little options for improvement.
Over the years the game have slightly evolved (with staff options added and stadiums), but still it is rather basic game with limited potential.
- transfer options,
- real-life players available in the teams (although sometimes it might not be exactly a good thing),
- non-British teams available,
back to list
- price (obviously) from 2.00 £ for single round (or 1.80 £ for online users, which sounds insane now)
- like any PBM game - the time between each round had to be about week,
- very limited management options,
- very limited match statistics,
Football-o-Rama free online soccer manager - © 2002-2017 Frey United Software